The new DDX Nesting algorithm allows you to easily optimize nesting projects by reducing material waste and processing times.
DDX Nesting means:
- reduce material waste by making maximum use of the available panel or slab;
- optimising production times, studying the best machining path of the machining centre;
- waste management, with automatic recovery of unused portions of material to be added to the warehouse and used in the future;
- management of the groups, for those who need to create different groups of pieces in the slab or panel laying;
- vein continuity management, for those who need to maintain continuity in the vein of the pieces;
- importing the parts list via CSV file;
- CSV, DXF, STEP file import and workflow customization;
- management of the materials warehouse and the waste warehouse;
- generation of the nesting process with assignment of machining operations by automatic Cam;
- "ONE CUT" machining with automatic optimization and single cut machining;
- "FREE SHAPE" optimization for cutting free shapes.
Thanks to the new DDX Nesting system, you can achieve an increase in optimizations up to 30%.